We are so glad you booked a service with us. We can’t wait to see you. Reading through our policies will help us to serve you better. We request that our guests arrive a little early for their scheduled appointment. When they do, we’ll have beverages and the latest fashion magazines waiting. Our retail area of Aveda products is also available for browsing and shopping.
Because of our thorough consultation process, there are no refunds of services for any reason. Upon checkout, we do highly recommend pre-booking your next appointment to ensure a convenient time.
If running a little late, please understand that every effort will be made to still deliver the service. However, appointments may have to be rescheduled. We request at least a 24-hour notice in the event of a cancellation, as we may be able to accommodate another guest.
All services begin with a thorough consultation—the most important part of the experience. We make every effort to listen and discuss exactly what our guests are expecting. As wishes are discussed, we ask our guests to voice any issues, concerns, allergies or medical conditions—we’re here for you and want you to be 100% satisfied. Our service providers will also offer product recommendations, as well as discuss routine maintenance. Before the service is performed, stylists will discuss the process as well as the products that will be used. We will do our best to give accurate pricing and timing predictions on color changes and corrections. Please understand some service requests will take multiple visits.
Concerning purchases, we will gladly exchange an unused Aveda product that was purchased in our salon for another product, though promotional pricing will not be extended.
To ensure the safety of our guests/staff, and to allow us to give each guest our undivided attention, only the person receiving the service is permitted on the styling floor. All other guests are asked to wait in the reception area, as required by our insurance provider. Children are not allowed on styling floor at any time and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Cell phones and electronic devices:
We kindly request that phones be silenced, set to vibrate or be turned off to ensure that all our guests receive the relaxing experience we strive to provide. Two-way communication devices are also requested to be in ‘Off’ mode.
Miscellaneous and payments:
Naturally Pure is not responsible for lost or stolen items or items left behind. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, personal checks and cash are all accepted methods of payment. $25 will be charged for all checks returned for non-sufficient funds.
- All employees and guests are required to wear masks.
- If you have traveled recently, we ask that you please wait 14 days after returning home to come in to the salon.
- If you have been sick at all recently, we ask that you please wait 14 days after returning home to come in to the salon.
- If you are sick at all, cancel your appointment.
- All stylists are spread out 6 feet apart or more. We also have plexiglass at the front desk and in between each shampoo bowl.
- All guests and staff have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- We will not be serving beverages or have magazines out at this time.
- We are discouraging cash transactions.
- We are sanitizing between every client and every shampoo.
- Capacity is limited to one guest per stylist at a time.